The pre-cleaner or Seed cleaner ( Wheat pre cleaner ) is first and foremost designed to master pre-cleaning jobs at modern intake plants.
* The purpose of pre cleaner is to reduced the percentage of impurities from the grain/seed.
* The percentage of impurities in a grain/seed is 15% then it will reduce it to 4-5%.
* Only the heavy/big impurities have been removed from the grain/seed.
* Furthermore it is also ideally suited to dress malting barley and milling grain to the highest quality commercial sample at a reduced throughput.
* In standard construction, the pre cleaner machines are delivered with the following features.
* The machine is fitted with inlet with feed roll.
* The aspiration chamber is fitted with one waste auger.
* The screen system consists of one sieve boat with 1 short scalping screen layer (1 screwen part) and 2 long grading/sand screen layers (2 screen parts).
* The machine has an integral fan, fixed speed drive, and motors.
* The machine is of steel construction with sieve boat of laminated wood.